conservatory cravings

Ever since seeing this apartment circulating around pinterest I have been very keen on my next dwelling having a conservatory. I can just picture sitting with a cup of tea soaking up the natural light or watching raindrops come rushing over the glass. I imagine (aren't dreams a lovely thing?!) that it would be just like the one that was added on to this residence in Monaco, as featured in Architectural Digest (amazing issue, by the way.) The entire home was revitalized beautifully by architect Marc Corbiau and designer Timothy Whealon.
(scanned from the May 2012 issue of Architectural Digest)

Comments

Elizabeth Brown said…
Oh my gosh. That top picture is far too stunning for its own good, though I'd swap out the safari chairs for something more refined. But that's just me. =)

Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
Not to self: must have conservatory in future home. Especially with the spring weather, I picture lush plants and flowers...
Jessica said…
Absolutely gorgeous!!
Too beautiful for words!!! Dreaming...
Couture Carrie said…
Simply amazing!

xoxox,
CC
Kifus said…
Lovely conservatories! A Happy Easter to you, Blair!
Doris said…
So Inviting!! I would love a space like that to relax on a spring Easter Day!!
Ambyr said…
Wow. The hints of lavender with all the greenery looks so beautiful. I want to grab a throw blanket and a book and stay there all day! I really love the black shutters and the black metal details in the second photo. So contemporary.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com
Sophia Hayes said…
Oh come on! Can I stay here as long a I could? Just kidding:) Looks so relaxing, I think I can have the best yoga here. If this is only my place, I will not go anywhere.:) Beautiful conservatory designs simple yet elegant. Great job friend.
Joyce R. Bleau said…
You guys i'm applauding to see your post .
Unknown said…
I recently came across your blog and have already been reading along. I believed I could leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I can keep visiting this blog very often.New Conservatory Roof Chelmsford

Popular Posts