10.18.2012

event inspiration {rhubarb + celery}

I was in Restoration Hardware today and they had Christmas decorations up! Am I the only one that thinks it is a bit too early? I am just beginning to think about Halloween and Thanksgiving! However, it did motivate me to start thinking about my autumnal holiday decor. I keep being drawn to the combination of rhubarb red and celery green. It is fresh, has a lovely organic feel and just a tad unexpected for the fall celebratory season -- which makes me love it all that much more! 
(via grey likes weddings, unknown and c magazine)

1 comment:

Progresive Home Advantage said...

This site is one of the best I have found :
" Progressive Home Insurance "

" allstate home insurance "

" progressive home insurance "


Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

1.Best Home Interior Interior Design Seattle

2.Best Minimalist Design Minimalist Interior Design

3.Best Interior Design best interior design schools


I agree, for the most part, but don’t you feel as if the issue is more complex than that?

=> Specs Review : 2013 Acura RDX <=

=> Specs Wallpaper: Mercedes Benz C300 <=

=> Specs Review Modifications: 2013 Audi TT RS <=